TUT (Totally Unique Thoughts) believes that everyone’s special, that every life is meaningful, and that we’re all here to learn that dreams do come true. We also believe that “thoughts become things,” and that imagination is the gift that can bring love, health, abundance, and happiness into our lives.
I was turned on to Notes from the Universe by two different friends. It sounded like something I would like. Turns out I love my notes!
What started in 1998 as an email sent out weekly to 38 addresses
has since blossomed into today’s daily Notes from the Universe, sent to over 400,000 subscribers in 185 countries! These Notes are brief passages written by “The Universe,” personalized with your name (and occasionally your personal goals and dreams), designed to remind you that you have, indeed, been given dominion over all things.
You state the frequency of the notes delivered to your in-box. I chose Monday and Friday. Here’s mine from today, something I thought worth sharing.
~ ~ ~
Stefani, please help spread the word. Here are the top 10 ways people give away their power.
- Asking others what they should do.
- Thinking God decides who gets what.
- Worrying about how their dream will come true.
- Thinking they have dues to pay.
- Attaching to unimportant details and outcomes.
- Believing in soul mates.
- Thinking karma or spiritual contracts are absolute.
- Fear of anything, especially falling in love.
- Waiting for their ducks to line up before acting.
- Choosing to be unhappy.
Understand the truth, little bird, and you will soar.
To be happy or not, Stefani, is always a choice.
~ ~ ~