I would love to feature members of Rochester Artisans in our Get to Know section of this blog.
Kindly take a moment to reflect on these 10 questions. Please provide answers in as few or many words as you’d like. Send your answers to me via email, along with at least two photos of your art and one of you and/or your studio. Or – create a video of you answering the questions!
- What is your name and what is your business name? (Provide as many links as you’d like.)
- How long have you been an artist and how did you get started?
- Explain a little bit about your process.
- What’s the comment heard most often about your art?
- What is one thing people find surprising in how your art is created?
- What’s the one tool you couldn’t live without, in creating your art?
- How has your art changed over time?
- What’s your favorite part of making your pieces? Least favorite?
- What’s your dream project?
- Where is your art available for purchase?